Saturday, April 28, 2012

ALOHA :D


ALOHA , Finally I Come Back To Write My Blog :) !
Long Time Din Have Upload ! I know I 2 Lazy Ritz ? xD 
Random Post Because I Promise A People Need  At One o'clock Sleep 
BUT NOW 1:24PM I Still Writing Blog ! OH MY GOD 

 
I will eventually have to decision :) ever and ever until End 
Dear Baby Jason , I know I used to really hurt you, I do not know how to supply you, I am very grateful to your company, take care, love, even more than friendship but less than a couple.
I was very grateful that you respect my determination of two years ago, our feelings are very good with each other, after 2year 2012 We be before feelings are more Good .

Not only you will have my way, I will.

Because you are a perfect man in my mind LIFE ,

 Father, I pray for #Jason Wong to his 6pack can quickly have and the SPM this year would give him the proceeds smoothly, the completion of each examination.
#Cambodian Donate Stared !WE TARGET IS GET RM10,000 . and Jesus Pray . AMEN 

Oh No ! I Forget to do My Bible ! =,=  We Got 4Group To video send to CAMBODIAN
 
IF YOU DUN TRUST ME JUST CONTECT :

My Learning Sanctuary

Business Listing
57-2, Jalan Sri Permaisuri 8, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, 56000, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur
  • Tel 03 - 9171 8180
  • HP 012 - 9020 181
  • E-mail


BYE :D Thank For You Seeing MUCKX
  
Free Lines Arrow