Sunday, April 29, 2012

Recently.


I'BACK TO MY BLOG . FUCKING MOODY NOW
Do not know why the kind of feeling in the world without me, you can be happy
SO? I out away of your RANGE .  
I mean, maybe it's time
That I just start pretending that nothing ever happened
between us, after all it was so easy for you to. 


There was a time in my life when I thought of nothing that didn't fully influence or effect me personally. Now, that time is gone. I think of you. How are you? Are you safety ? Are you warm enough? Do you love me in return? Do you see how precious you are to the people around you? When I touch you, can you feel how much I cherish having you in my life and by my side? There was a time in my life when I thought of no one and nothing but myself - but then you walked through the door, and all of the sudden the world around me appeared.

You know I love you. My life would be so chaotic without you. I wouldn’t be able to accomplish half the things I need to without you by my side. Thank you for being my love.

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!"


 “Start every day with a smile and get it over with.”
 I fake a smile. Sorry , I'll do better next time.


I'm suffering every single day. No matter how sad I am , how moody I am I can't express my feelings. Its kind of torturing when I feel like crying but all I can do was just smile. Only smile. Fake a smile to the world. That's crazy , yes it is. No choice , its my career. 




Always tell myself don't think so much , Always to tell myself " STOP MUN  ! STOP EVERYTHING NEED TO DO , STOP SMOKING ! STOP MISSING HIM ! But i can not do. 

AND ALWAYS TELL MYSELF :
Why ... why ... and why .... !

MS.J  

Free Lines Arrow